Monday, May 31, 2010

Things I just don't get...

* Unsweetened whipped cream.....WHY????
* Specifically mentioning "garlic" as a flavour of Hummus eg. Sundried Tomato and garlic - garlic is a main ingredient in Hummus after chickpeas and tahini (I make my own at least weekly) - what gives?!
* People who constantly attempt to post blog-spam on a comment moderated blog - what's the point?!
* I've been reading some reviews on IMDB of the new "Nightmare on Elm Street" re-make movie. One of the main complaints I've noticed is that the "new" Freddy apparently is not so tall as the original and people are complaining that a short Freddy is not so scary - he has knives for fingers! And can kill you in your dreams!!- Who's taking note of height?!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm with ya on all counts, hehehe.

Ana said...

I KNOW - right?!? Who's thinking "Well, you're a bit of a shorty..." when some CRAZY with razor blade fingers is after them?!!

And unsweetened whipped cream...well, it should probably be outlawed....

Good to know you're with me Ange :P

Mandy said...

Unsweetened whipped cream doesn't have sugar or those other nasy artificial chemicals in it. I totally get unsweetened whipped cream. Otherwise, I'm with ya.