Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some Personal MJ Favourites

As I was driving home from dropping the boys off at school I heard on the radio that today is the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, in memory of him they began playing MJ hits back to back from 9am. OH YEAH. It was close - I almost didn't make it out of the car...!

So I thought, appropriate surely to share some of my own favs - will they surprise you?

Well, firstly is this funky little number that until today I never knew was a cover of a Stevie Wonder song.
Definitely a winner in my books.

Funnily enough I was watching Rush Hour on Wednesday night when they played a short clip of this song that I had actually forgotten about! Shame on me.

Some other sure favs include (all from his Music and Me album) Cinderella stay awhile, We've got forever and All the things you are as well as others naturally.

For instance I was just remarking to Chris how this is probably one of the coolest scenes in a movie EVER. And naturally Thriller is what makes it.

There are many others that I certainly don't have time to name (let alone link to!), however I think it fitting to end with this mish-mash of MJ hits. Fairly impressive.

What are your favourites? Annnnd most importantly can you do this....?

No comments: