Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A glimpse into Baby Joe's psyche...

Me: Hello my beautiful smelling baby (giving him a kiss)
(- please note, the following is my imagined response for Joe if he could speak - by "speak" I mean speak in coherrent, logical words and sentences instead of the nonsensical babble with which he currently "communicates" ....)
Joe: Hello my beautiful, wonderful Mummy who cleaned me and my highchair up in all my explosive poo nastiness. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Me: I KNOW. I am AWESOME.

...Well,....that's my interpretation anyway.....

2 comments:

Angela said...

At what age do you think you'll quit calling him "baby"? I know he's the baby of the family...but he's gettin' rather big...hahaha.

Ana said...

I know....Fuzz and I have had a similar-ish conversation like this in which I posited "How long do you think Joe can still ride this whole 'cuteness' ticket before people just finally say - er, he's just fat and needs a haircut?"
Fuzz responded, "Not long."