Monday, June 8, 2009

Intruder/Stranger Deterrants...

So....here is my proposed plan to deter fence hopping intruders...

I propose we start up a friendly neighbourhood Mormon Book Club - we will diligently meet daily, suitably rugged up and set up under our bare plum tree conveniently right beside the collapsing fence. There will be a four week rotation - of the standard works. As "strangers" approach the fence (from either Glen Rd side - the more common, or Leckhampton Ct side) we shall all great them with unbridled enthusiasm, inviting them to join our delightful Book Club and offering a free copy of ...none other than...THE BOOK OF MORMON..! 

What think ye - effective? Less effective? I would LOVE to hear your deterrant ideas. My thoughts are a Book Club would be eminently more economically prudent in the current economic climate than say building a new, impenetrable fence or buying a bloodthirsty dog trained to attack fence-hoppers....

What can I say? - just trying to do my part to help speed our Nation's economic recovery...

No comments: