Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I do not think it means what you think it mondegreens..... ; )

I had asked Wombat to ask Daddy to brush his teeth (it is one of the things that I have drilled into - or at least tried to drill into my boys and Wombat is now convinced that he is incapable of retiring to bed without first having his teeth brushed).
Chris was grumpy because he wanted the boys to hurry up and go to bed.

Wombat attempted to cower behind my legs as he said "Daddy is very angry and I am scared! I want you to come and brush my teeth!"
I walked through to the bathroom with Wombat and said, "Daddy is not angry - SEE, he is not angry. He is just tricking! He is a tricker!"
Wombat promptly attempted to mimic me and pointing at his Daddy exclaimed with gusto -
"You are a CHICKEN!!"


Especially for my mondegreen luvin' friend : )

No comments: